- How can I address the needs of all learners?
- How might I support teachers in this emerging landscape?
- How do I ensure that our resources are having the required effect?
- How can we accomplish our work in less time with more impact?
You've got questions. We've got answers.
Your data tells a story.
Unpack and uncover areas of strength, as well as opportunities for improvement.
The HMH® Academic Planning and Data Analytics team provides a pro bono partnership to support school districts. We incorporate unique visualizations and analysis of your data to focus on student performance and academic achievement.
Meeting agendas and activities are designed to ensure a high level of engagement and promote meaningful, solution-oriented dialogue among participants. The collaborative result is a thoughtfully developed inventory of current practices with prioritized recommendations and next steps.
Download your guide for mitigating COVID-19 learning loss today.
We offer an analysis of key performance indicators, helping districts unpack and plan around district goal areas such as:
Plans for Flexible
- Synchronous Learning Plan
- Asynchronous Learning Plan
- In-Person Learning Plan
- Instructional Practices Across Environments
- 30-60-90 Day Improvement Cycle
- English Language Learners
- Students with Disabilities
- Gifted and/or High Performing Students
- Teacher Practices
- Leadership Development
- Professional Learning Planning
- Curriculum Design
- Coherence Mapping
- Instructional Frameworks
- Monitoring/Support Systems
- Early Literacy
- Student Social and Emotional Learning
- Family and Community Partnerships
To learn more about HMH in Florida, visit us HERE
For More Information
Director of Academic Planning and Data Analytics
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt®, The Learning Company®, and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.