ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATION CHANNELS TOGETHER AT LAST
Students, parents, and staff have
dozens of ways to contact you—email, phone, social media, in-person. With Let’s
Talk! from K12 Insight, you can unify all your school communication in
Many school districts across
Florida are already using K12 Insight’s Let’s Talk! to better
communicate with their community. Find
out how Osceola is using Let’s Talk! >>
REACH YOUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY IN MINUTES
Communicate with parents, teachers, students and staff in a single portal vs. disparate email and voicemail boxes.
- Easily keep track of and respond to questions and concerns
- Send community-wide messages
- Quickly reassure your community when you get a positive COVID-19 test
- Measure the quality of your replies
COLLABORATE FOR A FASTER, MORE EFFECTIVE RESPONSE
One person can’t respond to 2,000 emails. Route questions to your team and respond in 48 hours or less (on any channel).
- Assign questions to the right team members
- Issue district-approved responses (via email, website, phone, text or social media)
- Eliminate duplicative staff time
GET A DASHBOARD — TO MEASURE YOUR IMPACT
Use real-time data gauge your response times, and measure the quality of each engagement.
- Track response times
- Receive ‘Critical Alerts’
- Monitor the satisfaction of each conversation
- Identify what your community is most interested in
How do I get Let’s Talk?
In recognition of the many communication challenges that schools are facing during the COVID-19 pandemic and the return to school, K12 Insight is offering a PILOT Let’s Talk!.
You can sign up here, or contact K12 Insight directly at 703-542-9600.